Competitions of loaded truck pullings and acceleration
Saturday, August 1st, 2020- Starting at 11 a.m.
Sunday, August 2nd 2020- Starting at 11 a.m.
$ 25 per day | $ 35 for the weekend | FREE for 12 years and under
Registration form 2020:
The Truck Rodeo is known for its heavy truck compétitions that we regularly see on the road. Unique in its kind, the Truck Rodeo was the first event to do «pull compétitions» with loaded trucks (45 tons on a B-field) and unloaded, commonly called “Bob Tail”. These races take place on a hill in the village with a degree of slope of 12% and a circuit length of 213.36 meters (700 feet).
– $ 60 000 IN CASH AWARDS AND PARTICIPATION PRIZES
- At the RED CARGO on the side of the street
- COST: $ 65.00
- LIMIT number of inscriptions: 65 inscriptions
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday July 27th, 2020 at midnight
- HAVE TO BE MEMBER OF FECCLQ
Rodeo Registration Form